The European Commission Joint Research Centre (JRC) has announced a restricted international multidisciplinary project competition for the design of the new JRC Site Headquarters in Seville, Spain.
5 applicants will be selected to take part in the design competition and each will receive a payment of 10,000 Euros. The competition is endorsed by the International Union of Architects (UIA) as being in accordance with the UNESCO-UIA Regulations for International Competitions in Architecture and Town Planning.
- Launch: 18 May 2021
- Deadline for application: 7 July 2021
- Selection of participations and invitation to participate: Application deadline + 6 weeks
- Deadline for Q&A: 1 month after invitation
- Deadline for submission of design concepts: 3 months after invitation
- Jury evaluation: 3 weeks after deadline for submission
- Announcement of results: 1 week after evaluation